1. I purchased a sound kit and cannot find the download link. Where is it?
All content from Digital Downloads is delivered in two ways:
- a direct download link after the order is completed
- an email to the customer with a link to the download after fulfillment
All drum kits and digital downloads links are sent to the e-mail address your order was placed under. Occasionally, some e-mail services and filters will re-direct our e-mails to your SPAM Folder/Filter. If your PayPal e-mail address is different than the order e-mail address, check your PayPal e-mail inbox.
Please check your SPAM Folder/Filter before contacting Customer Service. The subject line for order e-mails looks like this:
Downloads for Order #
Should you have further trouble locating your order download link, contact Customer Support by clicking here (link)
2. Can you recommend which sound kits I should purchase?
We have a long history of working with individual beatmakers and producers creating personalised sound kits for them. If you need help or advice selecting the right sounds or would like your very own personalised sound pallet created please use the contact form here (link).
3. I ordered a physical product and my order hasn't arrived! Where is it?
Please allow up to 1-3 days to process and ship your order. Typically, Domestic orders will arrive 3-10 business days after being shipped. International orders can take 10+ business days to several weeks to arrive at their international destination(s). In some rare circumstances, International orders can take several weeks to arrive depending on your country's postal system.
4. I am a sound designer / graphic artist how can i work with The Wavediggerz?
If you are interested in joining or collaborating with the Wavediggerz family feel free to submit a resume and proposal via our contact form by clicking here.
For all other inquiries or should you require an additional service please use our contact form by clicking here.